Courses for Therapists
SPECIAL OFFER 2017
One day courses for learning new therapies or new skills.
Most courses are accredited with the Complementary Medical Association, insurable and qualifying for CPD points.
(If uncertain please always check with your insurance company and professional body you are in ).
Accredited Courses – How to Book
1. Decide on your course
2. Check for any dates coming up in the Diary. If there is not a suitable date then please contact me to arrange a date – I often teach one to one, yes a bargain for all day with me! I normally teach on a Friday or Monday as that tends to fit in with most Therapists as their day off or paperwork day.
3. Pay the (non refundable) booking fee of £40 – payable by Bank Transfer, bank details provided on request.
4. Provide me with your email for correspondence for me to send the booking information to.
5. Remainders of course fee due 2 weeks before the day, I will remind you.
6. On receiving full fee you will be sent the course notes for study BEFORE the day – this is a vital part of the course. I will also need your full name for the Certificate.
Check out the choices below, and click on more info for additional details.