Shamanic Journeying & Power Animals
NEXT EVENT – Sunday October 1st
This one-day course will act as in-depth Introduction to Shamanic Journeying and how to safely use it for yourself. If you are an existing Practitioner this may also act as Refresher Day – a look at it from a different perspective, or a day just for you.
Level – please have some experience of Journeying and Meditations as although everything is explained you may get a little overwhelmed with so much work in one day.
• What Shamanic Journeying is, and how you can achieve it.
• Safety and Intention (vital!).
• What you need to do and different shamanic practices.
• What it means to Journey to the different realms and how they relate to the brain.
• Lower World – what it is, and experiencing Journeying to (and back!).
• Upper World – what it correlates to and experiences.
• Middle World – what it correlates to and experiences.
• Journeying to Live drumming and rattle – what differences you feel. How to use recordings.
• Power Animal – how to find one and how to interpret. Resources. Familiars. Totems.
• Therapeutic use – why we do it and what we want to achieve.
I teach with a sense of humour, but like to keep everything grounded and safe. Having been a Therapist for 25 years I have found quite a few tips along the way and often weave my own life experiences into the teachings. Please ensure you give yourself time to assimilate after the day as these often are life changing!
All items required for the course will be provided, including refreshments at breaks. Chairs…
BRING – lunch. Bed roll, socks, (no shoes in the room please) mat, blanket etc, everything you need for lying on the floor. Plus notebook and pens for your Journeying Journal. 4 spaces.
Please be aware of others and desist from wearing perfume. Let me know of any allergies, health issues (chairs are available if you cannot lie on the floor). We will be using smudging and incense. House is shared with my very friendly terrier.
LEVEL – Previous experience of Journeying and/or meditation – please ask of unsure.
STUDY – Notes provided and additional resources.
Please arrive in time to start for 9.45, Ends about 4.30.
This is an experiential workshop, but based in a very fun, earthy, grounded fashion in order for you to be a in a safe environment to learn lots.
Earlybird by September 15th £85, thereafter £125 4 spaces only
What you get :-
• A full day’s workshop including refreshments at breaks (please bring lunch, there is a fridge).
• A Certificate of Attendance.
2 Woodmill, Yatton BS49 4QG
Please contact Nina Dungey
Tel 01934 876234 07813 113126
Nina Dungey is a multi-disciplined therapist with 25 years experience. Drawing from a wide range of skills as a therapist and from her life she provides an unique perspective on ideas that have helped her clients over the years. Running a busy practice from Yatton providing Massage and Healing she is also available for training in the South West from Reiki and Seichem to Advanced Massage Skills. Tibetan Massage and more.
Skype calls are also available for personal spiritual development and mentoring.
Shamanic Drum Circle
Energy Techniques I
Energy techniques II
£85 earlybird (up to 2 weeks before the day), thereafter £125.
Yatton Clinic Venue.
Additional venues on request.