Dance Your Own Dance™ Series
These are a series of stand alone workshops, aimed to help provide additional life skills with a spiritual perspective. The first available is….
“Shields Up and Power On”
An innovative one day workshop on Protection and Energy Techniques led by Nina Dungey.
Open to all adults.
- If you find your energy is zapped by others around you (including work colleagues)
- Realise in certain situations you feel very vulnerable
- Have started on your path but now feel you are being energetically “tripped up”
- If you are a Therapist and want to be able to have more ways to help your clients
You will be shown, and experience, tried and tested techniques based on my 22 years experience as a multi-disciplined Holistic Therapist together with all my additional life skills. Drawing upon my years of teaching Therapies, mentoring, performing and teaching dance, various martial arts, body therapies and healing.
You will go away with ….
- Resources to manage your energy
- Better understanding of why it happens
- Techniques to help you be more calm, confident and cope in new situations
- Be more mindful and live in the moment
- awareness how relaxation is a strength
9.30 am Registration : 10-4.30 Workshop : 5.00 pm Complete
This is an experiential workshop, but based in a very fun, earthy, grounded fashion in order for you to be a in a safe environment to learn lots. Designed to help you in your life. Open to all adults, please note this venue is upstairs.
£75 earlybird – paid in full by Friday May 22nd, thereafter £95. Limited spaces.
What you get :-
- A full day’s workshop including refreshments at breaks (please bring lunch, there is a small fridge).
- £10 voucher to be put towards a Therapy Session or Skype call with Nina (use within 6 months).
- An additional £10 off any future Dance Your Own™ Workshop (excluding drum circles).
- A Certificate of Attendance.
- A ,pdf of selected exercises.
- And a few more things in your goodies bag….
Depending upon numbers there will be one subsidised/free place for an assistant to help on the day. If you would like this position please message me for more information.
Yanley Court, Long Ashton, BS41 9LB Bristol
A beautiful barn conversion just on the SW edge of Bristol.
Please contact Nina Dungey Nina@NinaDungey.com
Tel 01934 876234 07813 113126
Nina Dungey is a multi disciplined therapist with over 22 years experience. Drawing from a wide range of skills as a therapist and from her life she provides an unique perspective on ideas that have helped her clients over the years. Running a busy practice from Yatton providing Massage and Healing she is also available for treatments from Long Ashton and provides training in the South West from Reiki and Seichem to Advanced Massage Skills. Tibetan Massage and more.
Skype calls are also available for personal spiritual development and mentoring.